GODIMONG CONSULTING ENGINEERS (GCE) PTY LTD vision is to be a leading civil engineering, project & programme management, Empowerment Company committed to the reconstruction and development of the resources of South Africa.
Key factors in this vision are:
- Appropriate cutting-edge technology, total quality and profitability, professional and timely engineering solutions.
- The development of our communities and our nation(s) at large.
- The protection of the environment.
- The empowerment of the previously disadvantaged, women and the protection of children and the disabled.
To promote the upliftment of previously disadvantaged communities through proliferation of technological know-how and the entrepreneurship amongst these communities, which will culminate in economic empowerment at the grass-roots level of the nation
GCE is committed to satisfying various clients’ needs through the provision of cost-effective engineering solutions on time, within budget through quality sound engineering of appropriate standards set by the integration of professionalism, service delivery and quality control.
In support of this we are committed:
- To be the preferred supplier of profitable selected engineering services to a broad customer base through sustained quality service.
- To provide total quality, cost effective, professional and timely engineering solutions and products to satisfy the business needs of GCE’s customers.
- To promote science and technology at school level as well as interfacing with University and Technikons students and creating opportunities for practical training within GCE
- To promote skills transfer to previously disadvantaged individuals and communities.
- To instil safety and environmental sensitivity in GCE.
Values important to GCE are:
- Social upliftment / empowerment.
- Environmental consciousness.